Sunday, March 8, 2009

questions (mar 08 to 21)

This post serves as a general area for asking course related questions for the next two weeks. Use the commenting feature to add a question, or to add an answer.

2 comments:

S.Marts At Home said...

thanks for the addition of the 'pep talks' section!

S.Marts At Home said...

I had a tough time relating to the Kramarski and Michalsky article and my lack of teaching background is likely to blame. What is pre-service anyway? Is it a student teacher -- I thought not since they mention these preservice teachers having prior perceptions which I would guess come from classrooms where they taught. Can you clarify this for me personally. I even asked a teacher at my daughter's school & she thought maybe it meant pre-credentialed. I know the authors are Isreali so maybe it's a cultural difference.

I did find this article to have a less-than-ideal flow to it. I found myself wishing this was the one you did a research aloud to since I had a harder time comprehending it. But maybe this again relates to my lack of understanding for the context of teacher training.