This post serves as a general area for asking course related questions for the next two weeks. Use the commenting feature to add a question, or to add an answer.
Is there no knowledge dig for multi-media learning? Darn, I had my comment all ready (& I will be absent from class on April 4th for my brother's wedding in Colorado)!!! I'll get to work on my review.
Monica: Not sure what you mean. Posting . . . ????
If you are referring to a knowledge dig, then there's no knowledge dig assignment upcoming. Please read the "knowledge dig assignments" post in the News section (dated March 22) if you haven't already.
Sorry that I was not clear in my request. I have my Review 1 ready to go. I didn't want to wait until Saturday. I wanted to know how you wanted us to "post" it on the blog. If done in .pdf, how would we revise it if we were to do so before the 6th. I also have our group's bibliography started and wanted to put that up. Thanks. Sorry that you didn't "get" my meaning.....I appreciate your feedback. Monica
If you want to send to me as a PDF, then only send it to me once. Wait until it's ready to look at.
If you post to your blog in regular text, you can revise as much as you want. I'll simply copy the text that is at the blog on Tuesday morning April 7th.
Likewise you can post your bibliography right now.
You've already signed up as an "author" for the Constructivism group. Go to Blogger. In the dashboard area you'll see any blogs you belong to as an author. You'll see Constructivism Group as one of the options. You'll also see just under that title (on the left side) a New Post button. Click it and create your new post. Once done, you can create a second post for the bibliography.
I have posted both the Review 1 and Bibliography (both drafts). The formatting disappears so I am concerned about APA style. I will see you on Sat. and talk about it to you then. Off to CEC tonight in Seattle. Monica
The bibliography really just needs some introductory text, but the bibliography itself should be a PDF document that people can download. If you send me a PDF of the bibliography then I can create the link for you. So 1-4 sentences in the post itself plus a download link. That way you don't need to worry about formatting.
The review is a different matter altogether. Here's my suggested changes:
1. Title the review by authors (year) of article 2. Separate paragraphs with a line break. 3. Do headers in bold text
So, yes, the review itself won't be in formal APA style but will be in web-friendly APA-related style!
9 comments:
Is there no knowledge dig for multi-media learning? Darn, I had my comment all ready (& I will be absent from class on April 4th for my brother's wedding in Colorado)!!! I'll get to work on my review.
Yep, no knowledge dig assignment. I put a post about this in the News section on March 22nd. Have a good time with the review!
can I post this before April 4th class. I will be in Seattle this week at CEC, and am working to be efficient in my work/school week.
Monica: Not sure what you mean. Posting . . . ????
If you are referring to a knowledge dig, then there's no knowledge dig assignment upcoming. Please read the "knowledge dig assignments" post in the News section (dated March 22) if you haven't already.
Sorry that I was not clear in my request. I have my Review 1 ready to go. I didn't want to wait until Saturday. I wanted to know how you wanted us to "post" it on the blog. If done in .pdf, how would we revise it if we were to do so before the 6th.
I also have our group's bibliography started and wanted to put that up.
Thanks.
Sorry that you didn't "get" my meaning.....I appreciate your feedback.
Monica
Monica: Aha! That makes a LOT more sense.
If you want to send to me as a PDF, then only send it to me once. Wait until it's ready to look at.
If you post to your blog in regular text, you can revise as much as you want. I'll simply copy the text that is at the blog on Tuesday morning April 7th.
Likewise you can post your bibliography right now.
You've already signed up as an "author" for the Constructivism group. Go to Blogger. In the dashboard area you'll see any blogs you belong to as an author. You'll see Constructivism Group as one of the options. You'll also see just under that title (on the left side) a New Post button. Click it and create your new post. Once done, you can create a second post for the bibliography.
Let me know if this helps.
Rock on!
I have posted both the Review 1 and Bibliography (both drafts). The formatting disappears so I am concerned about APA style. I will see you on Sat. and talk about it to you then. Off to CEC tonight in Seattle.
Monica
Monica,
Congratulations on posting!
The bibliography really just needs some introductory text, but the bibliography itself should be a PDF document that people can download. If you send me a PDF of the bibliography then I can create the link for you. So 1-4 sentences in the post itself plus a download link. That way you don't need to worry about formatting.
The review is a different matter altogether. Here's my suggested changes:
1. Title the review by authors (year) of article
2. Separate paragraphs with a line break.
3. Do headers in bold text
So, yes, the review itself won't be in formal APA style but will be in web-friendly APA-related style!
I hope this helps.
Post a Comment