Hi folks. Many of you know me already. I am a first year L and I grad student. I live in Oakland with my partner, my cat and my dog. We have a lovely, yet small home with a ravine/creek and assorted wildlife inhabiting the area (including mosquitoes of course)
Professional Life
I work in Hayward as a Special Day Class teacher. My students have moderate disabilities. I also help other teachers and staff with technology related issues and am constantly trying to improve my teaching practice as well as develop curriculum (with the assistance of one of my paraprofessionals) aimed at addressing my student’s needs.
Why a Doctorate?
I’m hoping to become an educational software consultant or developer. I am also interested in teaching at the college/university level in the future. I also have an interest in doing further research (beyond the dissertation) in a the area of technology integration into education.
Potential Project Topics
My first choice is Multimedia in Education.I am interested in integration of technology, psychology (especially personality and interests) and differentiated instruction.
I hope to develop Multimedia curriculum and software and change the way students are taught in the future so that they will have instruction that is more interesting and hence learn better/forget less.
ciao for now. seth springer
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment